Burning solids such as paper,wood,fibers & Plastics etc.
Burning Liquid such as oil,petrol, thinner,kerosene etc.
Burning Gases such as butane, choride, natural propane,vinyl chloride,natural gases & live electrical fire
The Immense Popularity Of The Fire Protection Systems In Gujarat
The Fire has no admiration for life and safety and does not even overlook the ignorance. As a result it is of utmost importance to prevent this hazard before the break occurs. It is regarded as that natural force that must be tamed as well as controlled. To help people rescue from this problem, manufacturers especially in Gujarat have designed a wide gamut of fire protection systems. These fire protection systems manufactured under strict parameters in Gujarat help to stop the fire from propagating as well as inducing damage to both commercial properties and houses. These systems typically utilize inert gases, chemical agents or water in putting out the flame and are put in place for mitigating or preventing the unnecessary effects of fire.
A fire protection system is a key consideration for every business. Though nobody ever wants to think of any worst-case scenario, being prepared in any fire event can leave one’s property from getting devastated. Hence the fire protection system is a crucial part of defending the property from potential disaster. With the advancement of technology multiple fire suppression systems are accessible that provide defence against fire for any residential property, kitchen, restaurants, business or commercial properties. The fire protection systems that have specially been designed in Gujarat helps to provide one a peace of mind assuring them that no harm will be caused to their home or business.
Types Of Fire Protection Systems
- Alarm Systems-these give an alarm the moment it detects heat and smoke inside the area. It helps to warn people as well as the fire departments regarding the situation. These are cost efficient and there are a few types that possess a manual switch to indicate the alarm.
- Heat Alarms- it helps to detect the occurrence of severe heat within the property. Equipped with optical sensors this fire protection system helps to identify infrared radiation and UV light. It also helps in detecting combustion heat particularly when there is a rapid rise in
- Heat Alarms- it helps to detect the occurrence of severe heat within the property. Equipped with optical sensors this fire protection system helps to identify infrared radiation and UV light. It also helps in detecting combustion heat particularly when there is a rapid rise in temperature or when it reaches a definite temperature.
- Sprinkler Systems- this system assists smoke and heat in putting out a fire. These are basically of two types namely wet and dry. The former makes use of a high-pressure steam for putting out the flame while the latter on the contrary dispenses chemicals such as carbon dioxide, argon or high expansion foam for suppressing the flame.
- Smoke Alarms: this fire protecting system helps in detecting combustion activity in all types of property. Akin to heat alarms, it gives signals to caution people of the forthcoming danger. Just as Sprinkler systems, this is also classified into two type’s namely photoelectric alarms and ionization chamber. The former uses light sensors while the latter uses specific amounts of radiation for picking up the presence of smoke and heat.
Hence, choosing one of the most appropriate Fire Protection Systems from amongst a plethora of types manufactured in Gujarat, one can prevent massive fire emergencies from happening.