Burning solids such as paper,wood,fibers & Plastics etc.
Burning Liquid such as oil,petrol, thinner,kerosene etc.
Burning Gases such as butane, choride, natural propane,vinyl chloride,natural gases & live electrical fire
Fire Extinguishers - Pune
Are you looking for a fire security system for your home or factory? Look no further!
Veer Fire offers a wide range of fire extinguishers to meet every requirement. We are among the leading fire extinguisher suppliers in Pune. If you are looking for a security system, we suggest that you start with a fire extinguisher. For more fire security solutions, we offer comprehensive security solutions with equipment, gear and even firefighting crew.
Why you need a fire extinguisher?
A fire extinguisher is the first line of defence against a fire. Though it may be ineffective against a raging conflagration, it is the most effective action against sudden or accidental outbreaks. In short, we use an extinguisher before the fire goes out of hand and we have to call the fire engines. A fire extinguisher can save lives and millions in assets by ensuring that no fire is allowed to spread uncontrollably.
Why Veer Fire?
Veer Fire’s fire extinguishers Pune are considered among the best. Our reputation is the result of our diligence in ensuring that only the best is passed through our quality control. We pay careful attention to detail, taking care that every part of each extinguisher is in top working condition. We offer:
- different types of extinguishers, including Dry fire extinguishers, Powder fire extinguishers, Foam fire extinguishers
- Compliance with government standards
- Different sizes, starting from 4 ltr to larger sizes
- Maintenance, refilling and recharging of extinguishers
Where to keep your extinguisher:
Ideally, we should have an extinguisher in any place that contains combustible substance. At home we must have an extinguisher in or near the kitchen. Certain confined spaces like auditoriums and factories are legally required to keep an extinguisher.
There are certain factors that must be kept in mind when storing fire extinguishers:
- Mount/Install the extinguisher at least 3.5 ft above ground, away from the reach of small children.
- Keep the extinguisher near an exit point so that it does not hamper your escape.
- Certain fire extinguishers have very cold discharge. Use these extremely carefully.
- Ensure that the extinguisher is mounted/installed at a visible space and its access is not hampered in any way.
Ensuring fire safety for your family, colleagues and consumers is in your hands. Contact us at 9825179889. to know more.