Burning solids such as paper,wood,fibers & Plastics etc.
Burning Liquid such as oil,petrol, thinner,kerosene etc.
Burning Gases such as butane, choride, natural propane,vinyl chloride,natural gases & live electrical fire
Fire Extinguishers - Ankleshwar
Looking for a fire extinguisher? You have come to the right place!
Veer Fire is among the leading fire extinguisher suppliers in Ankleshwar. We supply all types of fire extinguishers to a wide range of clients. We have the expertise in fire security equipment and years of experience in the field. At Veer Fire we are passionate about ensuring a secure and safe environment for everyone.
What we offer:
Protection against all classes of fire.
- For Class A fire: Foam fire extinguishers
- For Class B & C fires: dry fire extinguishers
- For Class D fire: Powder fire extinguishers
In addition each type has several variants to meet any requirement.
Different sizes as per demand.
Choice of portable or trolley-mounted extinguishers.
Government certification like meeting ISI and ISO standards.
Complete maintenance services, including recharge and refilling.
Availability of a wide range of fire safety equipment like detectors and alarms as well as fire safety gear like helmets, boots and gloves.
Efficient, professional services and prompt response.
Tips in fire extinguisher usage
At Veer Fire we believe strongly in being ready. Part of that is ensuring that our fire security system is in perfect working order and easy to use when emergency strikes. We recommend that you:
- Read all instruction on the extinguisher carefully now! You may not have the time when danger strikes. Make sure everyone knows how to use the extinguisher.
- Keep it properly maintained. Any cracks on the handle or pump must be immediately addressed. The cylinder must be refilled after any use.
- Ensure that it is easily reachable. It must be kept in clear sight without anything blocking the way.
- It must be placed or mounted at least 3.5 ft above the ground so that it is out of reach of small children.
- Place it away from potential sources of fire such as a gas stove. In case of fire you should be able to reach it.
- Fire fighting should not block your avenues of escape. So, keep it near the exit.
- Extinguishers that are under high pressure must be kept away from heat sources such as radiators.
Remember, an extinguisher is effective only is small and contained fire. In case of a bigger outbreak, evacuate the building and contact the fire agency immediately.
Contact us at 9825179889. and check out our range of fire extinguishers Ankleshwar today.